Saturday, October 16, 2010

Puke

Puke, yes that's what they do. All around me. Puke, all the time. Puke out stupidity, puke out irrationality. And that, that makes me puke too.
You thought the world was a fantastic place with fantastic people all around waiting to do nice things all the time, people who think for the good, people who can logically deduce what is good for them and for others, all the fucking time. What you don't realise is that the optimism they display is a fucking joke. To survive, you have to slit someone else's throat, directly or indirectly.
Humanity developed, they said, and that development makes them far superior than all other living beings and shit.
But who is to vouch for the fact that all this development was actually good for you? What significance do you have, a tiny speck in this swarming flood of six hundred million assholes, born to survive, and dying in that attempt to survive.
The world, my friend, is a pileful of morbid shit, courtesy us. When Holmes said he didn't give a boot if the earth goes round the sun or otherwise...I couldn't agree more with him. He knew as much as was needed to do his work, and for the rest of the idle time he lazied around injecting cocaine into himself. I don't think Holmes died an unsatisfied man, no way. Holmes was not crazy.
But you are, my friend. You crave for recognition, recognition amongst all those people who puke around, all the time. Why the should you, my friend? Have you no sense of time? I'll tell you what you should do: Not give a fuck! Yes, exactly. Try not giving a fuck as to what they think about you. If you can get enough to survive, as well as be happy, what else do you need? But then, again, you've been doped since your birth, you've been shown the upper limits of two hundred different things, without actually being shown the shady path of actually reaching the upper limit. And you fooled yourself into thinking that it was your upper limit too. You, at that very moment, fucked up your chance to be happy. A mistake which can only be rectified after a lot of sense is instilled in you, and that, my friend, is not an easy process. Till then, listen to the pukish shit, and puke around. Oh yeah, of course, there's always your saviour. God. When you meet him, give him a nice kick on his butt, from my side.

Yeah, I'm fucking grass-ed. So what? The very fact that you have nothing better to do than to read my insignificant pile of shit shows how big an asshole you are. No worries. I'm with you. Asshole.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, by its virtue, to “think” is not only to realise, but seek our self better.

Try penning down your thoughts on ‘Odium Theologicum’.

And yes, nice read.

Misnomer said...

OMG!
Is there an upper limit to puking? :P

To be frank, thoughts on similar lines have been bothering me recently. They were little more sublime, though.

ableur said...

So is this what they teach you guys in IIT nowadays. Our country is going to dogs!!

If you have nothing better to do y don't u shag off(if u can)

and don't live with the pretension that you are good blogger

Bongonymous2 said...

Thank you so much for your precise and sensible analysis. Where would we be without people like you?

And I absolutely love shagging man! How did ya know? You seem to be one heck of a genius, man! Gimme your number so we can meet sometime, man! And while we're at it you can also give me some fundae on "good blogging" and stuff, you know. I'm totally curious. You're so cool, man!

P.S: I love dogs too. OMG!

Arpan Saha said...

The world has moved on from this: http://listverse.com/2007/09/12/top-10-gruesome-methods-of-execution/
I can dole out my insignificant specks of shit without having to worry about being hanged, skinned, disemboweled or whatever alights the imagination of the sadist within. I'm happy for humanity. *sleep*

ableur said...

I think the best blogger of the universe award must go to your dear friend Mr. Ved.

He writes as if every girl in the universe is after him ...I bet the girls will preferAjmal Kasab ahead of him.

All made up piles of puke and he writes with the attitude of writing scripts for Yash Raj

I guess you IIT ians have a fake sense of writers superiority. You are so untrue to yourself and it comes out in ur posts.
You are desperate to sound like a hippie of the 70's and when time comes to stand up and fight you'll pee through your pants.

U can gimme ur no. first for a change!

ableur said...

we all will die one day.... so don't bother.

Go on harass the world by putting up made up stories of girlfriends, orgies, doping and stuff

It would make a gr8 post if you do an orgy with Apurva, incredible girl and couple of other fans of urs
Die another day

Bongonymous2 said...

I've already had several orgies with those guys...was awesome fun. you in for the next one?

ableur said...

Dude I am honoured....but only if there is 'the incredible girl'

and ask Mr.Ved to get ready